For a G2D campaign file to automatically send email through MG2 Mail, the following must occur with assistance from MG2.
- A pre-established history layout must be used.
- The layout above must also be set up in the API and in MG2 Mail.
- Filenames must be added to our API and associated with their respective layout (MG2 does this)
- Filenames must contain the proper history prefix. See Campaign filename syntax article for detailed information.
- The data must contain specific MG2 Mail listID and messageID.
- The MG2 Mail message filter must contain - send_flag=Y